Vinegar Syndrome - 29 octobre 2022
Fourreau disponible à la précommande (fourreau non assuré ensuite)
EXCLU FRANCE CHEZ METALUNA
Titre Original :
Audio : Various DTS-HD MA 5.1
Sous-titres : English SDH
Durée : 2h25
Format : Blu-ray Vinegar Syndrome Exclusive / import US
Zone : A
Genre : Horreur
A collection of 24 films that take a look at the dark side of the festive season. 24 international directors with the most diverse ideas and styles; linked by short animated segments that deal with the Advent calendar itself.
- 2-Disc Region A Blu-ray
- The Making of Deathcember (23 min)
- Deathcember Outtakes (7 min)
- Grimmfest Q&A with producers and several directors (53 min)
- Scoring Deathcember: The Budapest Scoring Orchestra recording the title theme (5 min)
- "Ring My Bell" segment from the Deathcember festival cut
- Red band trailer
- Green band trailer
- "December the 19th" Teaser
- "Aurora" Trailer
- "Crappy Christmas" Trailer
- "X-mas on Fire" Director’s Cut
- "Family Feast" Director’s Cut
- "They Once Had Horses" Extended Rough Cut
- "Bad Santa" Alternate Opening Sequence
- Audio Commentary for 13 of the film's segments
- Interview with Michael Varrati, Director of "All Sales Fatal"
- Interview with Bob Pipe, Director of "The Hunchback of Burg Hayn"
- Interview with Louie Bayliss, Richard Glover and Stephen Evans, Actors in "The Hunchback of Burg Hayn"
- Interview with Steve de Roover, Director of "Family Matters"
- Interview with Zach Shildwachter, Director of "They Used To Laugh and Call Him Names"
- Interview with Ruggero Deodato, Director of "Casetta Sperduta in Campagna"
- Interview with Andrew Smetek, Sound Designer of "They Once Had Horses"
- Interview with Tamara Radovanovic, Actress of “December the 19th"
- Interview with Pollyanna McIntosh, Director of "Getting Away From It All"
- Interview with John Cook Lynch and Johnny Vivash, Director and Actor of "Cracker"
- Interview with Alyosha Saari, Director of "Ring My Bell"
- "A Christmas Miracle" video greeting
- Introduction to "A Door Too Far" from Dominic Saxl
- Introduction to "Aurora" from Lazar Bodroža
- Introduction to "X-mas On Fire" from Florian Frerichs
- Introduction to "Joy to the Girls" from Sonia Escolano
- Introduction to "Kill Santa" from Sadrac González Perellón
- Introduction to "Santa Is Coming" from Lee Sang-woo
- Introduction to "A Christmas Miracle" from Vivienne Vaughn
- Introduction to "Milk and Cookies" from Sam Wineman
- Introduction to "Pig" from Andreas Marschall
- Introduction to "December the 19th" from Milan Todorovic
- Introduction to "Before Sundown" from Jason A Rostovsky
- Introduction to "Cracker" from John Cook Lynch
- Introduction to "Christmas Corpse" from Annika Marx
- English SDH subtitles